Owner / Inspector
Mark Cafiero is a New Jersey State Licensed Home Inspector. License # 24GI30900
As a Licensed home inspector I will conduct a professional inspection and provide a comprehensive written evaluation to a potential buyer or seller of a residential building including the heating system, cooling system, plumbing system, electrical system, structural components, exterior components, insulation and ventilation components and exterior and interior components. I will state any material defect that is found in any system or component. I will provide recommendations regarding the need to repair, replace or monitor a system or component, or to obtain an evaluation by a qualified professional contactor if needed.
Owner/Inspector Pinnacle Inspection Services 1999-present. Mark has provided over 7000 potential home buyers with unparalleled home inspection services throughout Northern, South and Central New Jersey, including but not limited to the following counties: Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Morris County, Passaic County, Sussex County and Union County.
- New Jersey Home Inspector # 24GI30900 granted during the first year ( 2003 ) of the NJ Home Inspector Licensing Law was enacted.
- Radon Measurement MET11099.
- NJALPHI New Jersey State Association of Licensed Professional Home Inspectors
- American Home Inspection Institute
- As a requirement of the Home Inspector Advisory Board, 40 CEU continuing education units are required every 2 years.
To schedule a home inspection or request more information please call us at (973) 283-4414 or E-mail us at email@example.com.